General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at QualityCustomEssays.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between QualityCustomEssays.com and you.
QualityCustomEssays.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. QualityCustomEssays.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Provided claims are submitted within 14 days of a deadline expiring, customers can ask to have all or some of the cost of their order refunded. These or any other time constraints are not applicable to plagiarism-related claims. However, we will require solid evidence in the form of a reliable plagiarism report as proof of liability.
NB: The reports generated by such plagiarism checking systems as Turnitin.com and its sister websites (e.g. WriteCheck, iThenticate, etc.) are considered trustworthy. However, the reports from SafeAssign.com are not deemed credible. Similarly, file notes written by hand cannot be accepted as concrete proof.
- When asked to continue or complete papers that were started by a customer, the only parts we test for authenticity are those written by our own writers. This means we are not liable for any plagiarism on the customer’s part.
- In the event a customer is not satisfied with their order, we will investigate and report our findings within four days. The customer will receive a full or partial refund if their concerns are valid.
- Provided you contact us within 48 hours of your deadline expiring, we will revise your papers at no extra cost. After this time, a compensatory order may be needed. If our writer revises your paper without extra compensation, you will not be entitled to a future refund.
- Free revisions are available for longer papers, e.g., twenty plus pages for up to 1 month after the deadline expiration date.
- Free revisions cannot be provided if original instructions are altered. Moreover, a new compensatory order may be requested if vital information or materials are not provided in a timely manner.
- If you choose our company’s free revisions offer, it will be necessary to agree a new deadline. Revisions may take 24 hours, depending on how complicated the task and how easy or difficult reassigning the order is. Be assured, however, everything will be done on our part to complete your revisions within the required timeframe.
- On occasion, it will be necessary for our agents to contact you. They will do this by email or by posting a message to your profile area. Please be vigilant about checking and replying to these messages. Although it is easy to omit essential information with an initial order, it is your sole responsibility to make sure we receive all required information at the time of order placement or later if our agents request it.
- Our customers can prolong timespan for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” additional service. This option costs only 15% of your order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please keep the original instructions unmodified. Otherwise, you will not be able to use this option. Be advised this additional fee will not be compensated if you do not use a revision option.
A Full Refund
- The full cost of your order may be refunded if you order a duplicate paper by mistake or if you are erroneously over-charged by our company. Invalid orders may be cancelled by seeking assistance from our customer services team.
- The full cost of your order will be refunded if we are unsuccessful at finding a writer.
- Once the full cost of an order is refunded, any content we have provided should no longer be used.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- A recalculated refund amount may be provided if you erroneously order a paper of the wrong length.
- A recalculated refund amount may be provided if you select the incorrect writing/academic level in error.
- If an order is found to contain discrepancies, the order price will be recalculated and a part refund issued.
- Order cancellation (when writing projects are allocated):
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60% + of the deadline
Note: Orders may not be cancelled if a deadline still has 30 percent remaining, a project has been assigned or a writer has completed and/or uploaded an order.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- You may be asked to verify your identity by our Financial Department, an option we use to confirm you are the person you say you are and for the purpose of preventing online scams and fraudulent activity. Where responses to such requests are received late, the deadline clock starts once the necessary proof is provided. In such cases, the customer may negotiate an extended deadline or complete a new compensatory order if a paper is required urgently.
Word Count Issues
- We calculate a paper’s length by word count and at an estimated 300 words to every page. This estimate does not include technical assignments because these are mainly made up of figures. Therefore, the cost is based on the complexity of the project.
- Presentation materials and speaker notes. Anyone requiring speaker notes will receive 100 to 150 words per .ppt slide from our writers.
- Our company calculates the price of online or web-based tests (which includes questions of a multiple-choice nature) on the basis of five-questions-per-page and the overall number of questions. Hence a thirty five-question test means ordering a seven-page assignment.
- A suitable price adjustment will be made for early or faster delivery. Therefore, a compensatory order may be needed to cover the difference in cost. Where a writer completes a paper early at no additional cost, it will not be possible for you to request a refund on that order at a later time.
- If our company fails to deliver your order punctually and without negotiating an appropriate deadline extension, at least some of the cost of that order will be refunded.
- You are encouraged to give the necessary consideration to the type of assignment you need to ensure your order is accurate, e.g., “Report,” “Essay,” “Research Paper,” etc.
- Rewriting is a process whereby our writers alter a customer’s text by rewording and/or rephrasing it. An additional order will only be needed if you need us to provide more sources, more content, more research or anything that constitutes writing from afresh.
- You are urged to keep an eye on and respond in a prompt manner to any messages from us, particularly if you need to give approval to any part of our writer’s work.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
What Clients Say About Us:
My case was a hopeless one. I could not write a paper which would get at least any grade higher than 50. Besides I had very little time. I addressed QualityCustomEssays.com and got my paper in due time. Moreover, I got the desired grade!
Andrew H., Sweden
Writing is not my strong point. Therefore, I never got good grades for written assignments. They always spoiled my overall score. Thanks to QualityCustomEssays.com that tendency was changed. I receive good grades. I really love this service.
Christopher A., Canada
I highly appreciate your support in studying. I began to panic when I saw C grades and I am struggling for scholarship! But I could not physically manage all writing assignments. Your writers are talented and very cooperative. I owe much to your company!
I was afraid I would fail the whole course, which cost me much. I could not improve grades on my own because I have serious problems with academic writing. Without any doubt, I decided to give QualityCustomEssays.com a try. I managed to stay afloat after all academic struggles.